POST DATE: 23 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 04/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
law jobs for graduates,DERC, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Executive Director (Law), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for law jobs for graduates.
Application Begin: 20/08/2020
Last Date to Apply: 20/09/2020
Print out of Online Application form should reach to the office by 07/10/2020
Maximum age on Deputation Basis: 56 Years.
Maximum age on Direct Basis: 50 years
Candidate should attain the age before 30 September 2020.
- Law Degree from recognized University /Law School.
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- With 2 years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level – 13A ( 7th CPC) / PB-4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8900/-.
- With 3 years of regular service in the pay matrix level – 13 (7th CPC) / PB-4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-.
- Experience in handling legal matters in a senior position in Central Govt. / State
Govt.or any PSU involving administrative, commercial & contract law.
- Experience in drafting statutes and/or legislation.
TOTAL VACANCY: 01
Not specified in the official advertisement.
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
- Candidates will be appointed on a contractual basis.
- The period of appointment will be of 3 years, from the day of the appointment.
- For Direct recruitment, the probation period shall be 02 years from the date of appointment.
The Technical Director will be awarded certain facilities which are acquired by the officer of his rank. Some facilities are:
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Facility
- Accommodation Facility
- Salary Leave
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Executive Director (Law)||Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200/- pm||Pay Level- 14|
HOW TO APPLY for law jobs for graduates
- Candidates can apply for the post online on official website www.derc.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- After submitting the application form online, the candidate has to send the print out of the same to the below-mentioned address.
The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.