POST DATE: 2 DECEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 05/2020-21 for Lecturer in Technical Education 2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
lecturer jobs,RPSC, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of the post of Lecturer in Government Colleges, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read the full advertisement first, before applying for lecturer jobs.
Registration Online Begin: 28/11/2020
Last Date for Online Registration: 27/12/2020
Exam Fees Last Date: 27/12/2020
General/ EWS/EBC/OBC: 350/-
EBC/ OBC – non creamy: 250/-
SC / ST/Women of all categories/PwD of only Bihar state: 200/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: 40 years
The candidate should attain the age before 01 January 2021.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by RPSC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent. If the Candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or master’s level.
- First Class Master’s Degree in an appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at the Bachelor’s or master’s level for teaching posts in Humanities & Sciences.
Conversion of Grade to Percentage
|GRADE POINTS||EQUIVALENT PERCENTAGE|
Total Vacancies: 39
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||02|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||01|
|4.||Backward Class (OBC)||05|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||01|
|6.||Most Backward Class (MBC)||00|
Subject wise vacancies
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Lecturer||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- per month||Rs. 5,400/-|
- The selection of candidates for Professor Jobs will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
- The examination will be of MCQ type.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
|I||Subject concerned||75||3 hrs.|
|II||Subject concerned||75||3 hrs.|
|III||General Studies of Rajasthan||50||3 hrs.|
- The interview will be of 24 marks.
- Candidates qualifying in the written examination by attaining the cut-off marks will be called for an interview.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form for Mathematics Assistant Professor Jobs can be filled on the website.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Colored Photographs of candidates.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the documents like Photo ID, Age proof, education proof, experience proof, etc.
- Applicants should ensure that they get an Application ID after fee payment.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.