POST DATE: 24 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: MD/APDCL/HR/RC/44/2019/38
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Manager Jobs,APDCL, Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Chief General Manager (Anti-theft and Security), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 19/10/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 19/11/2020
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft/IPO of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of the Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
Education: Any Graduate from a recognized University.
Experience: Serving /retired IPS officer in the rank of DIG and above. Working experience of not less than 10 (ten) years in Security matters.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 01
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience, etc. would be shortlisted for an interview.
- Interview Call Letter for the shortlisted candidate to be notified by email and post.
SCALE OF PAY
|In the case of Officer in service||Rs. 42,000 – Rs. 1,16,000/ pm||Rs. 20,000/-|
|In the case of a retired officer||Last drawn salary minus pension.||NA|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply by downloading the application form by visiting the Career section of the official APDCL website www.apdcl.org (LINK GIVEN BELOW).
- Completely filled up application should be enclosed with the following supporting documents (self-attested wherever applicable):
- 2 (two) self-attested Passport size photographs.
- Class X admit card/ pass certificate/ Birth Certificate as Proof of age.
- Candidates in service applying for the post of Chief General Manager (Anti-theft and Security), who are employed in Govt. Departments/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or may enclose a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the filled up application form.
- Initial appointment letter/ offer of appointment.
- Experience Certificates.
- Last Payslip/ Pay abstract.
- Demand Draft/ IPO.
- Completely filled up application form along with the supporting documents should reach the below-mentioned address.
ADDRESS: CGM (HRA), Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, 4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam.