POST DATE: 5 NOVEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: A-2/E-1/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
mechanical engineer vacancy UPPSC, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Regional Inspector (Technical), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for mechanical engineer vacancy.
Online Application Begin: 03/11/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 03/12/2020
Last Date for Online Fee Submission: 28/11/2020
General / OBC / EWS: 225/-
SC / ST/ Ex-S: 105/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode, and offline through bank challan also in SBI Bank.
On-Line Applications will be accepted only when the prescribed fee is deposited up to the prescribed last date for fee deposit.
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: 40 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPPSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 July 2020.
- The candidate applying for mechanical engineer vacancy must have passed High School and Intermediate examination from any board recognized by the government.
- A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) OR A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) OR Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government.
- Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles, and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine.
- Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive a motorcycle, heavy goods vehicles, and heavy passenger motor vehicles.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Hindi language written in the Devanagari script.
Total Vacancies: 28
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Regional Inspector (Technical)||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month||Level-7|
- The selection of candidates for mechanical engineer vacancy will be made on the basis of written examination.
- Candidates qualifying in written examination will receive a call letter for an interview after shortlisting.
- The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the written examination as well as interviews.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on the official website (Link given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored Photographs of the candidate with a light background.
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink and a maximum size of 30 kb.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents like education proof, Photo ID proof, Age proof, etc.
- Any other document required to fulfill the claims made in the application form.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.