POST DATE: 25 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 09/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
motor vehicle inspector recruitment 2020,APSC, Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the Motor Vehicle Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under
Transport Department., in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Application Begin: 14/10/2020
Last Date to Apply: 09/11/2020
Fee Submission Last Date: 09/11/2020
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
General/ EWS: 285/-
SC / ST/ OBC/ MOBC: 185/-
FOR BPL/PWBD: 35/-
Fees can be paid online through Net= Banking, Credit/ Debit Card, E-Challan and any other online payment mean.
|1.||Motor Vehicle Inspector||21 years||38 years|
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
|1.||Motor Vehicle Inspector||H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.||(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes as proof of residency along with the application form.
The candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with the Application Form.
Total Vacancies: 26
Category wise vacancies
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY||GRADE PAY||PAY BAND|
|1.||Motor Vehicle Inspector||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/-||Rs. 9,400/-||PB- 3|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants apply for motor vehicle inspector recruitment 2020 are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in (link given below) and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with the credentials.
- After login, the applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in the ‘Apply Section’.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the following essentials in JPG/JPEG format:
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Educational Proof
- Photo ID
- Caste Certificate
- Age proof, etc.
- And all the other documents required to fulfill the claims made by the candidate in the application form.
- After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click the ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- Once after submitting the application form any kind of changes will not be entertained.
- On completion of the form, the submission applicant has to pay the application fee along with the processing fee as applicable.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent to your registered email-id.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
The hardcopy of the online application and the following Original Documents/Certificates along with Self-attested
copies and other items specified in the Intimation Letter /Admit Card for interview are to be produced at the time of
Candidates that will not be able to produce any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be disqualified.
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board clearly indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a Degree/Diploma certificate, a provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate in Assam Govt. Format (wherever necessary).
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of
Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).