POST DATE: 24 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME: PART-TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANT
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
part time government jobs,Bank Of Baroda, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Medical Consultant on a part-time basis. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Application Begin: 24/07/2020
Last Date to Apply: 12/11/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
Minimum: 55 years
Candidate should be above 55 years of age.
- Medical Consultant must be a resident of Baroda City only.
- Under any circumstances, other states candidates will not be selected.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Due diligence along with proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other inquiries, etc will be carried out at the time of appointment.
- Police verification of every selected candidate, before appointment to the post, will take place.
- Candidate should have accommodation near the Regional Office/Link branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
DURATION OF CONTRACT
- Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year.
- On satisfactory completion of the same, the duration of the contract shall be for a period of three years, including the initial period of the first year.
Total Vacancies: 01
- First, the verification of the documents will take place, selected candidates will then be called for an interview.
- A selection panel for part time government jobs, consisting of Zonal Head, Zonal HR Head, Dean of Medical College or Head of Department of Medicine in Govt. Medical College and the Bank’s Medical Consultant shall select the part-time Medical Consultant for Hyderabad Zone.
SCALE OF PAY
|MD (Medicine)||Rs. 30000 p.m.||Rs. 4000/-|
|MBBS (Medicine)||Rs. 25000 p.m.||Rs. 4000/-|
|BHMS MD (Homeopathy)||Rs. 15000 p.m.||Rs. 4000/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- The offline application form can be downloaded from the official website of Bank Of Baroda.
- For application working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates.
- Till the end of the recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Duly filled Application with enclosure of self-attested copies of Education Qualification, 2 passport size photographs, Aadhar and pan card details, and other relevant Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates appling for for part time government jobs are required to send the application at the below-mentioned address via post only.
ADDRESS: Chief Manager, (HRM-OA), Bank of
Baroda, Head Office “Baroda Bhawan”, 5th floor, Alkapuri, Baroda-390007.