POST DATE: 20 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: SLPRB/REC/PC/CD & HG/2018/105
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Police jobs,SLPRB, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has issued an advertisement for recruitment for various posts of Platoon Commander, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read full advertisement first, before applying for Police jobs.
Online Application Begin: 17/08/2020 EXTENDED
Last Date to Online Apply: 26/08/2020 EXTENDED
Physical Standard Test Date: Notified soon
Written Test Date: Notified soon
NO APPLICATION FEES
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 38 years
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by SLPRB, Assam.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
NOTE: The persons having a graduate degree but not possessing NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards training Certificate are not eligible to apply
ST: 160.02 cm
Others: 162.56 cm
ST: 152.40 cm
Others: 154.94 cm
ST: 76- 81 cm
Others: 80- 85 cm
TOTAL VACANCIES: 40
Category wise vacancies
Selection Process for the given post is as follows:
FIRST PHASE TEST
- The duration of the Written Test will be of 3 hours.
- The test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions and will be completely OMR based.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of ½(half) mark for each wrong answer.
The subjects of the test are as follows:
- General Mathematics.
- Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
- History, Geography, Polity, Economy, etc of India and Assam,
- General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs.
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
- Candidates qualifying in the written test will only be able to attend the PST.
- The PST will carry no marks.
- Measurement of the height, weight, and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken.
- Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
- The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks.
- PET will consist of 2 events.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244 cm (minimum).
- Based on the aggregate performances (marks obtained) of the candidates in the
Written Test, Physical Test, Computer proficiency and Extra-Curricular Activities,
selection will be made category-wise for the post of Platoon Commander
Marking Scheme is as follows for final merit list preparation:
|2.||Proficiency in Computer||15%||30|
|4.||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40|
- There will be only ONE merit list for each cadre of posts category wise i.e.Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H)& EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Platoon Commander||Rs.14,000/- TO Rs.49,000/- pm||Rs. 8,700/- pm|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website
- In the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts.
- Candidates are required to fill their mobile number and email address in the application form, it should be theirs only, as all the communications with the board will be made through it only.
- Candidates should fill all the details, category information, and other necessities carefully, any incorrect information or document submitted which is not genuine may disqualify a candidate at any stage and may also render him liable to criminal prosecution.
- After filling the complete application form, candidates can then download the registration/ application slip with ID. No.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following:
- Colored photograph with white background, maximum size 450 Kb, and in JPEG format.
- Signature of the candidate with black or dark blue pen on white paper, max. size of 100 Kb and in JPEG format only.
- The list of below-given documnets.
Candidates have to submit scanned images of these documents in an online application form and when the candidate reports at the venue on the date and time for PST / PET they must have all the required essential original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of them.
- Admit card/certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Marks sheet of HSLC or HSSLC as applicable or Educational qualifications concerned with the post recognized Institute.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent) (pass certificate
as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate
from recognized/accredited institute etc.
- Experience of service in Home Guards.
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guard training Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
- 2 (two) copies of photographs of same passport size which was uploaded in
the online application.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||DOWNLOAD|