POST DATE: 14 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CC/04/2020 (B)
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
power grid recruitment, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India has issued an advertisement for recruitment on post of Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Seceratory), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 07/07/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 06/08/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 06/08/2020
Online Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Release Date: Notified Soon
SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates: NA
Deposit the Application Fee by logging in the candidate login option by online mode only.
Minimum : 18 Years.
Maximum : 28 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by POWERGRID.
The candidate should attain the age before 6 August 2020.
Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of
Candidates must attain the essential qualifications before 6 August 2020.
Total Vacancies: 2
Category wise vacancies:
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (CBT), followed by Group
Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview of the candidates. Candidates qualifying Written Test will be shortlisted category wise and will be called for the GD and Interview.
Scheme of the Written Test:
The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections :
|S.NO.||TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS|
|1.||Professional Knowledge Test (PKT)||120|
|2.||Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)||50|
All questions shall carry equal marks (1) with 1/4 negative marking for each wrong or multiple answer.
Qualifying Marks In written test
Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in written test in order to be called for GD and interview, the marks are as follows:
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||MIN. MARKS IN PKT||MIN. MARKS IN EAT||AGGREGATE OF BOTH TEST|
Qualifying Marks in GD nad Interview
GD will not have qualifying marks.
Qualifying marks for interview are as follows:
Weightage to Different Parameters
For calculation of final score of a candidate for placement, the weightages
assigned to Written Test marks, GD and Interview will be as follows:
|1.||Written Test (CBT)||85%|
|2.||Group Discussion (GD)||3%|
Selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Officer Trainee. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Officer at E2 level.
SCALE OF PAY of power grid recruitment
They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks, 12% of basic pay during training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Officer in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- TO 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on powergridindia.com
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from for ppsc recruitment:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background and signature of candidate on white paper with blue or black pen and also, scanned images od essential documents for proof will also be required.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- After filling the form, and submiting the application system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique
Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- After successfull registration, application fees of 500/- will be paid by logging in login section and application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020