What is Aadhar?
In today’s world aadhar card is very important if you live in India.it is the unique identity that is given to a person.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which manages the government’s Aadhaar biometric ID program, recently rolled out the Aadhaar identification card in a new form. The new Aadhaar identification is printed on polyvinyl chloride (PVC)-based card, which comes in the size of an ATM or debit card. Aadhaar enrollees can obtain the new PVC Aadhaar card by paying a fee of ₹ 50. which looks more tuff and strong.
PVC aadhar card is more Safe, Secure, and Durable.
you can also order your PVC Aadhar card Online Via Link:
Steps to Apply for PVC aadhar card:-
- Click On the link click.
You Jump on the website of uidai.
2. Enter your 12 digit Aadhar Card number.
3. Enter Security Code.
4. If your Mobile Number is Connected with Aadhar then enter your mobile number that is linked with Aadhar Card.
5. A OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
6. Enter the OTP.
7. A preview of Your Aadhar Card details will show on your desktop.
8.click on the payment method and pay RS. 50.
9.download the payment slip.
10. a confirmation message is sent to your Mobile Number and Your PVC Aadhar Card will be sent to you within 15 days by speed post.
link for update your Aadhar Card information online:- https://mygovtservice.com/how-to-update-aadhar-card-online/