POST DATE: 24 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 388/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
High Court of Rajasthan has issued an advertisement of recruitment for post of Chauffeur/ Driver for RHC, RSJA, RSLSA and District Courts. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read full advertisement first, before applying Rajasthan High Court Recruitment vacancy.
Online Application Begin: 31/07/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/08/2020
Online Fee payment Begin: 31/08/2020
Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 01/09/2020
Written Test Date: Notified soon
Gen,/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS/ Ohter State Applicants: 400/-
SC/ST of Rajasthan: 250/-
Candidates can pay the fee through Rajasthan E Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan mode only.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by RHC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2021.
- Candidate should be 12th pass from Rjasthan Board or any Government recognised board.
- Candidate should have Valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicle.
- Candidate should have 3 years experience, after receiving the driving license, in driving of above mentioned vechicles.
- Eye sight of candidate with or without spectacles shlould be 6/6.
- Candidate should be able to repair any default arising in vehicle during road side driving.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 72
Category wise vacancies:
Court wise vacancies:
|S.NO.||NAME OF COURT||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|1.||Rajasthan High Court||35|
|2.||Rajasthan State Law Academy, Jodhpur||3|
|3.||Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur||3|
|4.||Rjasthan District Court||31|
The selection process consists of a Screening Test, a Job Test, and a Personal Interview. The selection scheme is as follows:
- For selection of candidates, there will be a Screening Test.
- Test will be of 100 questions and the duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- Each question will be of 1 mark (total 100 marks) and there will be no negative marking.
- Test will be objective type i.e. MCQ based.
- Subjects of test are as follows:
- Transport instruction/ Sign boards written in Hindi and English- 20 questions
- Vehicle and road side repairing technical questions- 20 questions
- Transport Rules knowledge- 30 questions
- Transport Signs knowledge- 30 questions
- Candidates attaining minimum qualifying marks in the test, ONLY, will be called to give JOB TEST and INTERVIEW
- Cut- off marks (minimum qualifying marks) for SC/ST is 40% and for all other categories is 45%.
- This test will be of total 90 marks.
- This test will consist of DRIVING TEST- 70 marks and ROAD SIDE REPAIR TEST- 20 marks
- All the qualifying candidates of Screening Test have to appear for a personal interview.
- The interview will be of 10 marks.
SCALE OF PAY
|S.NO.||POST||SALARY DURING TRAINING||SALARY AFTER TRAINING|
|1.||Chauffeur / Driver||Rs. 14,600/- per month||Rs. 20,800/- to Rs. 65,900/- per month, Level-5|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications must be submitted online on Rajasthan HC website www.hcraj.nic.in
- In the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts.
- Candidates are required to fill their mobile number and email address in the application form, it should be theirs only, as all the communications with the board will be made through it only.
- Candidates should fill all the details, category information, and other necessities carefully, any incorrect information or document submitted which is not genuine may disqualify a candidate at any stage and may also render him liable to criminal prosecution.
- After filling the complete application form, candidates can then download the registration/ application slip with ID. No.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following:
- Colored photograph with white background.
- Signature of the candidate with black or dark blue pen on white paper.
- The list of below-given documents.
- Candidates looking for other Sarkari job can also check BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT-2020
- Proof of Age.
- Marks sheet or Educational qualifications concerned to the post..
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.