POST DATE: 24 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: F-7(352)/RSLS:r /2o20/P.S-71- BER- 103
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
recruitment of rajasthan high court has issued an advertisement of recruitment for post legal Researcher in the Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority (RSLSA). Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read full advertisement first, before applying for the post recruitment of rajasthan high court.
Online Application Begin: 20/07/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/08/2020
NO APPLICATION FEES
Maximum: 33 years
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2021.
- Candidate should possess a 5 year degree of law with academic excellence.
- The candidate must have research aptitude with good knowledge of research tools.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of computers with typing skills.
- Any candidate appearing for final semester may also apply but before final process of selection, he or she have to submit final pass out result.
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
- The term of appointment is 2 years on contractual basis.
- Initial engagement will be for 6 months subject to his/her performance.
- The term of engagement may be extended. After successful completion of 2 years, a further extension of 1 year may be given to the deserving candidate.
- Legar Researcher intended to leave before completion of 2 years, have to submit a prior notice of 2 months otherwise legal actions will be taken against the candidate.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 04
- Selection process may include Interview or Screeing test, followed by scrutiny of documnets.
- Howerver, the selection process is not decided yet, a notice in this regard shall publish on the official webiste in any time soon.
SCALE OF PAY
- Legal Researcher will be paid a salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Other allowance will also be paid to the Legal Researcher.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can download the appliation form from official website www.hcraj.nic.in or www.rlsa.gov.in
- Candidate should affix the latest passport size colored photograph on the application form.
- Envelop shall contain only one application form. An enlclope containing more than one application form shall stand rejected.
- Candidate must attach self-attested copies of all documents in support of their age and educational qualifications, extracunicular activities and expericnce etc.
- Applications may be senl either by Speed Post, Registered Post, or through Courier, or can be deposited by hand during office hours.
- The candidates are required to furnish a checklist along with application form mentioning their details about the certificates and the testimonials enclosed with the form.
- Application form duly lilled up and complete in evey manner must reach to the office at below mentioned address.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITING APPLICATION:
Member Secretary, Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority, Rajasthan High
Court Campus, Jaipur-302005 (Raiasthan).