POST DATE: 27 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 03/2018
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Recruitment of Stenographer, RSMSSB Recruitment, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has issued an advertisement of a vacancy on the post of Stenographer, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read full advertisement before applying for the post for Recruitment of Stenographer.
Advertisement Issued: 04/07/2018
Online Application Start: 26/08/2020 Re-Opened
Online Application Ends: 24/09/2020 Re-Opened
Closure for online fee payment: 24/09/2020 Re-Opened
Non-Creamy Layer EWS/OBC: 450/-
Fess can be paid through E-Mitra Kiosk or CBC (Jan Seva Kendra) which can be sent to the board, according to their respective categories candidates can make the payment of the fee. Also, fees can be paid through the Net- Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some category students is also available as suggested by the advertisement issued by RSMSSB.
Candidate should have attained the age before 1 January 2020.
- 12th class pass from a recognized board or equivalent for Recruitment of Stenographer.
- Candidate should have knowledge and experience in working in Hindi and must have knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC, under Control of Department of Electronics, Govt. of India.
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preperation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate.
- 12th pass from any government recognized board with Computer Science as a subject.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institute recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University.
Category wise vacancies:
|1.||Governance Secretariat, Jaipur (Post Code- 01)||18||15||12||15||03||07||70|
|2.||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Post Code- 02)||04||–||–||01||–||–||05|
|3.||Various Department under Rajasthan Commission (Non- Scheduled ) (Post Code- 03)||445||204||156||183||30||61||1080|
|4.||Various Department under Rajasthan Commission (Scheduled ) (Post Code- 04)||22||06||28||–||–||–||56|
- For the Recruitment of Stenographer, selection of candidates on the post of Stenographer will be made on the basis of examination.
- The question paper will be of the 12th class standard of Rajasthan Board.
- The examination will be of 2 phases, first phase examination will be of MCQ type and second phase examination will be typing test.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Phase-I will be 40% (candidate have to attain 40% marks in each paper) and in Phase- II will be 36%. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks are 35% and 31% respectively.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Phase- I and Phase-II.
The scheme of examination is as follows:
|S.NO.||PAPER NAME||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|1.||General Knowledge, General Science, General Knowledge of Rajasthan||3 hours||100|
|2.||General English & Hindi||3 hours||100|
Candidates have to choose for 1 paper form the following papers:
|S.NO.||PAPER NAME||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
English Shorthand Test (100 words per minute)
Given text typing on the computer in English.
Hindi Shorthand Test (100 words per minute)
Given text typing on the computer in Hindi.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Stenographer||Rs. 33,300/- per month||Level- 10|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form can be filled on website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number, it will be required for future use.
- Essential things to carried by the candidate while filling the form:
- Colored Photograph of the candidate with light color background, size of 50 kb. to 100 kb.
- Scanned image of the signature of candidate with blue pen ink on white background, size 20 kb t0 50 kb.
- Scanned images of all other documents: ID Proof, DOB Proof, Education and Experience proof, Category proof, etc.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|
|DATE EXTENSION NOTICE||DOWNLOAD|