POST DATE: 25 November 2020
ADVERTISEMENT N0.: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
sbi bank jobs,SBI, State Bank of India, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the posts of APPRENTICES. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for sbi bank jobs.
Online Application Begin: 20/11/2020
Last Date to Apply: 10/12/2020
Last date for fees submission: 10/12/2020
Last Date for Printing Application: 10/12/2020
Examination Date: January 2021 (Tentative)
The fees will be paid online through Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 Years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by SBI.
The candidate applying for sbi bank jobs should attain the age limit before 31/10/2020.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
DURATION OF TRAINING
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Total Vacancies: 8,500
|STATE / UT||LANGUAGE||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL|
- The selection of candidates for sbi bank jobs will be made through (i) Online written Test and (ii) Test of Local Language
ONLINE WRITTEN EXAMINATION
|S.NO.||TEST NAME||NO. OF QUES.||MAX. MARKS||DURATION|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
TEST OF LOCAL LANGUAGE
- The candidates applying for sbi bank jobs vacancies of a particular state should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) of the specified local language.
- This test will be conducted after the written examination. Candidates qualifying in the written examination will only be able to attend this test.
- Candidates who fail to qualify for this test will not be engaged as an apprentice.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
SCALE OF PAY
|POST||YEAR OF TRAINING||STIPEND|
|Apprentices||1st year||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|2nd year||Rs. 16,500/- per month|
|3rd year||Rs. 19,000/- per month|
HOW TO APPLY
- The online application form can be filled on the website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored photographs of the candidate with a white background.
- The signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on an A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, for future references.