POST DATE: 29 July 2020
ADVERTISEMENT N0.: CRPD/ CBO/2020-21/ 20
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
SBI jobs, State Bank of India, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the post of Circle Based Officer. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 27/07/2020
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2020
Last date for fees submission: 16/08/2020
Last Date for Printing Application: 31/08/2020
Interview Date: Notified Soon
The fees will be paid online through Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
Maximum: 30 Years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by SBI.
Total Vacancies: 3850
|Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||77||38||139||51||212||517|
- The selection of candidates will be made through shortlisting and thereafter taking interviews.
- Mere fulfilling the education criteria, the candidate will not be assured for receiving a call for the interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only.
- Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Circle Based Officer||Rs. 23,700/- per month|
HOW TO APPLY
- The online application form can be filled on the website www.sbi.co.in (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with the candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information in the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Essential things to carry with you while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored photographs of the candidate with a white background.
- The signature of the candidate.
- Scanned images of all the necessary documents required for Age proof and Educational Qualifications.
- Once after registration candidate can change the details by logging in to the portal. This facility will be available for 3 times only.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, for future references.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BANK OF BARODA BC SUPERVISOR- AHMEDABAD ZONE-2020 and RAJKOT ZONE