POST DATE: 15 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 3/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Secretary jobs,DERC, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Principal Private Secretary, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.Secretary jobs.
Application Begin: 08/08/2020
Last Date to Apply: 02/10/2020
Print out of Online Application form should reach to the office by 10/10/2020
Maximum: 45 Years.
Candidate should attain the age before 2 October 2020.
- Graduate degree from a government recognized University.
- Well versed in computerized word processing.
- Proficient in shorthand & typing.
- Officers Holding analogous post in Central / State Govt. on a regular basis.
- Experience of working as Personal Secretary to HoD for 5 years in Central / State Government OR any PSU / Corporation under Govt.
- Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
TOTAL VACANCY: 01
SELECTION PROCESS of Secretary jobs
Not specified in the official advertisement.
PERIOD OF APPOINTMENT
- Candidates will be appointed on a contractual basis.
- The period of appointment will be of 3 years, from the day of the appointment.
- The initial period of appointment will be of 1 year.
FACILITIES of Secretary jobs
The Technical Director will be awarded certain facilities which are acquired by the officer of his rank. Some facilities are:
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Facility
- Accommodation Facility
- Salary Leave
SCALE OF PAY of Secretary jobs
|1.||Principal Private Secretary||Rs.67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/- pm||Pay Level- 11|
HOW TO APPLY for Secretary jobs
- Candidates can apply for the post online on official website www.derc.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- After submitting the application form online, the candidate has to send the print out of the same to the below-mentioned address.
The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017