POST DATE: 10 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 06/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
SHSB, State Health Society Bihar has issued an advertisement of recruitment for various posts in Health Department of Bihar, Sarkari Job in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying SHSB jobs.
Online Application Begin: 06/07/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 26/07/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 26/07/2020
Online Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Released Pre Exam: Notified Soon
General / BC / EWS/ MBC : 500/-
SC / ST/ Women of all categories: 250/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan.
Minimum : NA
Maximum Gen/EWS : 37 Years.
Maximum SC/ST/: 42 Years
Maximum EWS (F)/ BC/MBC: 40 Years
Relaxation fro some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by SHSB.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
BLOCK HEALTH MANAGER (BHM)
MBA in HospiTal Management / Healthcare Management /Hospital Administration from anyrecognized university / institute.
Post – Graduate Diploma (two years Full Time) in Hospital Management /Healthcare Management from any recognized university / institute.
B.Com (Full Time) from any recognized institute / university with Any Cefirficate/Diploma Course in Computer Application with Tally (Course duration of minimum6 months )
CA-Inter / ICWA – Inter
BLOCK COMMUNITY MOBILIZER (BCM)
Master Degree of social work(MSW) (Full Time) from any recognized institute/
M.A in Social Work (Full Time) from any recognized institute/ university
MBA (two years full+ime) with specialization in Rural Development/ Rural Management from any recognized university/ institute
PG Diploma (truo years full-time) with specialization in Rural Development Rural Management from any recognized university/ institute.
SENIOR TREATMENT SUPERVISOR (STS)
Bachelor’s Degree in Science &, Any Certifrcatel Diploma course in Computer Application (Minimum six months)
& Permanent two wheelers driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
SENIOR TUBERCULOSIS LABORATORY SUPERVISOR (srLS)
DMLT or BMLT from recognized, university/Institute &. Any Cedficate/ Diploma course in Computer Application (Minimum six months) & Permanent Two wheelers driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
VECTOR BORNE DISEASE SUPERVISOR
Science Graduate (with Biology as a paper) from any recognized University. &. Any Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer Application (Minimum six months) &
Permanent Two wheelers driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
Total Vacancies: 472
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||89|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||27|
|4.||Backward Class (BC)||60|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||47|
|6.||Most Backward Class (MBC)||72|
Post wise vacancies
Laboratory Supervisor (srLS)
|6.||Vector Borne Disease Supervisor
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Block Health Manager (BHM)||18,000/-|
|3.||Block Community Mobilizer (BCM)||12,000/-|
|4.||Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)||15,000/-|
|5.||Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (srLS)||15,000/-|
|6.||Vector Borne Disease Supervisor (vBDS)||10,000/-|
SELECTION PROCESS Of SHSB
Slection on all posts will be made after taking of average of computer based test (CBT) and marks obtained in academic qualification. Maximum marks for shortlisting candidates will be 100.
Distribution of marks is as follows:
|Computer based test (CBT)||50|
|Academic qualification ( o.5 marks eill be given for each percentage in essential qualification)||50|
Qualifying marks for CBT
In order to qualify for the posts, candiadtes have to pass CBT, minimum qualifying marks of which are as follows:
|2.||Backward Class (BC)||36.5%|
|3.||Extremely Backward Claa (EBC)||34%|
|4.||SC/ST/PwD and Women||32%|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online SHSB application form can be filled on website.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black ink.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020