POST DATE: 8 NOVEMBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NOAME: Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
ssc exam date 2020 SSC, Staff Selection Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment through CHSL, Combined Higher Secondary Examination. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying for the post ssc exam date 2020.
Online Application Begin: 06/11/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 15/12/2020
Online Fee Last Date: 17/12/2020
Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 19/12/2020
Last Date for Payment through Challan: 21/12/2020
Date of Online Examination: 12/04/2021 to 27/04/2021
Fess will be paid online only through the internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. No other mode of payment is accepted.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
The candidate should not be completing the maximum age limit on 01 January 2021, as suggested by the official notice issued.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by SSC.
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)
- Candidates applying ssc exam date 2020 must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C & AG)
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- pm||Level- 2|
|2.||Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,800/- pm||Level- 4|
|3.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- pm||Level- 5|
|4.||Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,800/- pm||Level- 4|
- Candidates for ssc exam date 2020 will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
- The total duration will be of 1 hour.
- The exam will be of MCQ type.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|PART||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUES.||MAX. MARKS|
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode.
- The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for 01 hour.
- The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application will be accepted online only on the official website.
- For applying for the post candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and follow the steps on the website.
- Candidates are required to fill all the necessities carefully in order to avoid any ambiguity while cross-checking the information filled in the application form with original documents.
- Candidates are required to keep safe the registration number and online payment transaction number for future references.
- Candidates are required to carry the scanned images of the following essentials with them while filling the application form:
- Passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-up to 100kb).
- Scanned copy of class X Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size-up to 200kb).
- Aadhar Card
- Other necessary documents are needed to prove claims made in the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Candidates have to produce the following documents in original and ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS for verification at the time of examination:
- At least two passport size recent colour photographs.
- Original Valid Photo- ID proof having the date of birth printed.