POST DATE: 16 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2020-21/ 466
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
NCL supervisor jobs, Northern Coalfield Limited has issued an advertisement for recruitment on post of Supervisory and Technician, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 3/08/2020
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2020
Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 25/08/2020
Admit Card Date: Notified Soon
Written Test Date: Notified Soon
Gen./ EWS/ OBC: 500/-
SC/ST/ Women: NA
Fess can be paid online by credit/debit card/ net banking/ e-challan only through SB Collect.
Minimum : 18 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
Relexation for some categories in upper age limit as suggested by the official notice issued by NCL.
ii. Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C
i. Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III
ii. Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III
iii.Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III
iv. Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III
v. Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II
Total Vacancies: 513
Category wise vacancies:
|1.||Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C||07|
|2.||Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C||72|
|4.||Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III||149|
|5.||Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III||174|
|6.||Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III||19|
|7.||Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III||08|
|8.||Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II||83|
- Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will be required to appear for a Written Test. The selection will be based on a candidate’s relative score in the Written Test.
- The test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration, comprising two parts.
- Part A for 70 marks of Technical Sections pertaining to the relevant post.
- Part B for 30 marks of General Section.
- The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with 04 choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Selection of candidates in the merit panel will be subjected to securing of cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying marks) in the Written Test.
Category wise minimum marks:
|1.||General/ EWS||50 marks|
|2.||SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD||40 marks|
- Such candidates who would score equal or above the Minimum Qualifying Marks would only be notified for appearing for scrutiny/ verification of their testimonials supporting their claim of candidature.
Selected candidates, after all the selection process have to undergo paid training period. Duration of which are as follows:
|Entry level position||Entry level grade & pay scale||Cadre||Training period||Grade of candidates after successful Training|
|1||Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C||Minimum of (Monthly rated) Grade C Basic Rs
31852.56 per month
Assistant Foreman (E&T) Grade C
|Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C||Minimum of (Monthly rated) Grade C Basic Rs 31852.56 per month||Excavation||Two Year||Assistant Foreman (Mechanical/ Excavation) Grade C|
|E&M||Two Year||Assistant Foreman (Mechanical/ E&M) Grade C|
Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III
|Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Fitter – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Fitter – Cat.IV|
Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III
|Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Electrician – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Electrician – Cat. IV|
|5||Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III||Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55
|Excavation||One year||Technician Turner – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Turner – Cat. IV|
|6||Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III||Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. III Basic Rs 1065.55 per day||Excavation||One year||Technician Machinist – Excv. D|
|E&M||One year||Technician Machinist – Cat. IV|
Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II
|Minimum of (Daily rated) Cat. II Basic Rs 1034.04 per day||
Technician Welder – Cat III
|E&M||One year||Technician Welder – Cat III|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Supervisory||Rs. 31852.56/- per month||C|
|2.||Technician||Rs 1065.55 per day||NA|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online on NCL official website www.nclcil.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- After the successful registration, candidate will receive a 5 digits registration number.
- After successfull registration candidate have to pay the fees, by clicking on FEE PAYEMNT, which will directly take to SB COLLECT, candidates who have to pay fees can pay it there according to their convenience (Select State of Corporate / Institution as Madhya Pradesh and Type of Corporate / Institution as PSU – PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING).
- After submiting the fees, a Payment acknowledgement Receipt of Application Fee bearing the “SB Collect Reference Number” will be generated, which will be required while filling the application form.
- After completing the first two steps of Registration and Fee payment, candidates have to click on “link for particular position” in current opening section, which will open a blank application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from: Scanned images of colored Photograph of candidate with light background, signature of candidate on white paper with black or blue ink and scanned images of all documents.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020.