POST DATE: 26 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NAME.: 05/2017
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
teacher jobs APSC, Assam Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor (Tech/Non-Tech), and Librarians in Assam Engineering Colleges, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through offline mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying teacher vacancy.
Online Application Begin: 14/08/2020 Extended
Last Date to Online Apply: 31/08/2020 Extended
Fee Submission Last Date: 31/08/2020 Extended
Interview/ Viva Voce Date: Notified soon
NO APPLICATION FEES
FOR ALL POSTS
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 43 years
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by APSC.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
QUALIFICATION of government teacher jobs
For the posts of Ass. Professor (Tech.) in Engg. Colleges of Assam
- B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M. Tech. in their respective disciplines according to the post candidate is applying for, with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B. Tech. or M.E./M. Tech
For the posts of Ass. Professor (Non-Tech.) in Engg. Colleges of Assam
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree Level in their respective disciplines according to the post candidate is applying for, with NET/SLET/SET cleared and/or Ph.D. Degree awarded in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009.
Librarian in Engg. Colleges of Assam
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science
or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade
in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good
- Candidate should have knowledge of computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 82
ASS. PROFESSOR (TECH.) IN ENGG. COLLEGES OF ASSAM: 66 Vacancies
|i.||Assistant professor in Civil Engineering||7||5||0||0||0||12|
|ii.||Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering||9||2||0||0||1||12|
|iii.||Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering||5||5||0||1||1||12|
|iv||Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering||2||3||1||0||0||6|
|v||Assistant Professor in Instrumentation Engineering||0||1||0||1||0||2|
|vi||Assistant Professor in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||5||1||0||2||1||9|
|vii||Assistant Professor in Computer Science Engineering||3||1||1||1||0||6|
|viii||Assistant Professor in Industrial & Production Engineering||2||1||0||0||0||3|
|ix.||Assistant Professor in MCA.||2||0||1||1||0||4|
ASS. PROFESSOR (TECH.) IN ENGG. COLLEGES OF ASSAM: 15 Vacancies
|i.||Assistant Professor in Physics||0||2||0||1||1||4|
|ii.||Assistant Professor in Chemistry||0||0||1||0||0||1|
|iii.||Assistant Professor in Mathematics||2||3||0||2||1||8|
|iv||Assistant Professor in English||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|v||Assistant Professor in Humanities (Accountancy)||0||0||0||1||0||1|
LIBRARIAN IN ENGG. COLLEGE OF ASSAM: 1 vacancy
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||For all posts in Engg. Colleges of Assam||Rs. 15600-39100 per month with AGP of Rs.6000/-|
SELECTION PROCESS of teacher job
- If the number of applications received is large, the
a) The commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post.
ORb) By holding the Screening test (Multiple choice objective type is written examination) which will be notified later.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in (Link is given below).
- Along with the application form, the applicant shall furnish copies of the certificate/ mark sheet, etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be a true copy of the original.
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the
Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy
Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is
fixed on 24-07-2020 during office hours.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check APSC AE, JE, Assitant Architect Jobs-2020
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FROM
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
Applications that are not accompanied by any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary
as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level
of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of
Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).