POST DATE: 13 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: UKMSSB/PMHS/02/2020-21/377
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
UKMSSB, Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has issued an advertisement for recruitment for various posts of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying UKMSSB.
Online Application Begin: 11/08/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 31/08/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 31/08/2020
General / OBC: 2000/-
SC / ST/ EWS/ PH: 1000/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 42 Years
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UMSSB.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 July 2020.
MBBS / MD / MS and a degree in other specializations according to the requirement as suggested by the official notice, Degree in Various Medical Trade with Registration in Medical Council. Refer to the official notification for more details (link is given below).
Total Vacancies: 763
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||237|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||25|
|4.||Other Backward Class (BC)||143|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||107|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Ordinary Grade Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs 1,77,500/- per month||Level-10|
SELECTION PROCESS UKMSSB
- Selection of candidates will be made through the Interview.
- At the time of Interview candidates have to bring the application form print out and all the other certificates and doucments in order to clarify the claims made by the candidate while filling of the application form.
- Any mis-matching noticed in the certificates or original documents from that to the information filled in the application form will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Total marks: 100 marks
- MBBS Examination: 20 marks
- Other Educational Qulaification: 10 marks
- Experience: 20 marks
- Viva: 50 marks
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online UKSSB application form can be filled on the Official website (link is given below).
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black ink.
- Scanned images of all the documents and certificates required, like education proof, age proof, photo ID, etc.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.