POST DATE: 10 August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 26/ UKSSSC/2020
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
UKSSSC jobs 2020, Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an advertisement of a vacancy on the post of Stenographer, in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to read full advertisement before applying for the post UKSSSC jobs 2020.
Online Application Start: 31/07/2020
Online Application Ends: 14/09/2020
Closure for online fee payment: 16/09/2020
Written Examination Date: December 2020
General/ OBC of UK Only: 300/-
Fees can be paid online through Net- Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 42 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for some category candidate as suggested by the official notice issued by UKSSSC.
Candidate should have attained the age before 1 JULY 2019.
QUALIFICATIONS of UKSSSC jobs
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate (12th class) from any government recognized board.
- Candidate should have a typing speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi and a minimum of 4000 key-depression in Hindi Typing is compulsory.
- Candidate must have completed at least a one-year computer course from any government recognized institute.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 158
- Selection of candidates will be made through the Written Examination.
- The examination will be of objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be there.
- The examination will be of total 100 marks consisting of 100 questions i.e. 1 mark for each question.
- Negative marking will be there, in which 1/4th marks i.e. 0.25 marks for every wrong answer will be deducted.
- Minimum Qualifying marks i.e. cut-off marks will be 45% for Genreal and OBC category candidates and 35% for ST and ST category candidates.
SCALE OF PAY of UKSSSC jobs
|1.||Stenographer||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- OR Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- OR Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month||Level- 4/ Level-5/ Level- 6|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.sssc.uk.giv.in
- After going on the official website, click on the OTR link ie. ONE TIME REGISTRATION, where candidates have to make their profile.
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Only one form can be filled through one phone number only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross-checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- After submitting the application form candidates will not be able to change any details.
- Scanned images of essential things to be carried by the candidate while filling the form (size of all the images should be 50 Kb.):
- Colored Photographs of candidates with light color background.
- Signature of the candidate with blue pen ink on white background.
- Thumb impression
- All other documents: ID Proof, DOB Proof, Education and Experience proof, Category proof, etc.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgment paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE||REGISTER | LOGIN|