POST DATE: 4 July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: O2/VSA/2020/AO
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
UPPCL recruitment, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued an advertisement of recruitment for the post of Account Officer AO, Sarkari Job in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 01/07/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 29/07/2020 EXTENDED
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 29/07/2020 EXTENDED
Offline Exam Fee Last Date through challan: 31/07/2020 EXTENDED
Online Exam Date: 2nd week of August 2020
Admit Card Released Pre Exam: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS of UTTAR PRADESH: 1000/-
SC / ST of UTTAR PRADESH only: 700/-
Candidates of all other states: 1000/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode and offline through bank challan also.
Minimum : 21 Years.
Maximum : 40 Years.
Relaxation fro some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPPCL.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2020.
Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi language.
Candidate must have passed CA from Institute of Charted Accountant of India or passed Cast Accountant from Institute of Caste and Work Accountants of India.
Total Vacancies: 30
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||18|
|3.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||02|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||03|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||03|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Account Officer||56100/- to 177500/-|
The selection will be made on the basis of written examination followed by interview process. After the written examination, candidates will be called for interview. Final result will be declared on the basis of both written examination and interview.
|Account Officer||a) Written examination of 200 questions.Duration of exam will be of 3 hours
|200 (For right ans. 1 mark will be awarded and for wromg ans 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Interview will be of 25 marks.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Online application form can be filled on website www.upenergy.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidate through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information the from correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in form and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to the disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the from:
- Scanned image of colored Photograph of candidate with light background and size of 100 kb maximum.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper with black ink and maximum size of 30 kb.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the acknowledgement paper printed on A4 size sheet after filling the form and keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check BPSC Assistant Enginnner application form 2020