POST DATE: 07 AUGUST 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 09/2020-CMS
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
UPSC, Union Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement of examination for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS), in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the examination through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying job vacancies sarkari jobs and checking upsc cms 2020 syllabus.
Online Application Begin: 29/107/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 18/08/2020
Fee Submission Last Date: 18/08/2020
NOTE: The online Applications can be withdrawn from 25.08.2020 to 31.08.2020 till 6.00 PM
General/ EWS/OBC : 200/-
SC / ST/ PwD/ WOMEN: NA
Candidates can pay the fees by submitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Application who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
NOTE: Pay by Cash mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 17.08.2020 i.e. one the day before the closing date.
Maximum: 32 years
Candidate should have attained the maximum age limit before 1 August 2020.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by UPSC.
QUALIFICATION of UPSC jobs
- The candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination from a government recognized university or institution.
- Candidates who have appeared or have yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection, he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
VACANCIES of UPSC jobs
Total Vacancies: 559
Post wise vacancies
|S.NO.||POST||TOTAL VACANCIES||RESERVED FOR PwD|
|1.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182||08|
|2.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.||300||12|
|3.||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service.||66||01|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||04||01|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||07||00|
SCALE OF PAY
- Selected candidates will be offered a salary of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- per month.
The scheme of examination for the selection of candidates is as follows:
COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION – (500 marks)
- The candidates will take the Computer-based examination in two Papers.
- Each paper will carry 250 marks.
- Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answered questions i.e. negative marking for wrong answers in each paper.
Personality Test: (100 Marks)
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer-based examination have to appear for Interview.
- The interview will be of 100 marks.
Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned
documents. A candidate who fails to produce any of the required documents according to their claims made during application will not be allowed to give the interview.
- The printout of the online application.
- 10th Standard or equivalent certificate, or mark sheet of 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Degree certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC,
that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the
community certificate (OBC).
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma.
HOW TO fill the online application form
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates are required to upload the pdf file of the documents in support of the claim they made for Educational Qualifications, desirable qualifications, Date of Birth, Equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates also need to upload the category certificate for their claim of their category.
- Candidates are required to give correct and working e-mail of theirs, as all the correspondence will be made through e-mail only during all the selection process.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application. (UPSC exam)
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to carry self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
- Candidates looking for other sarkari job can also check UPSC VARIOUS POSTS RECRUITMENT FOR DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS