POST DATE: 29 OCTOBER 2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 03/2020-21
INTRODUCTION OF POST AND DEPARTMENT
Yoga instructor jobs,RPSC recruitment, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for recruitment on the post of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari in which both males and females can apply. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the post through online mode only. All the necessary links for filling the form are given below. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement first, before applying.
Online Application Begin: 05/11/2020
Last Date to Online Apply: 24/11/2020
Online Exam Fee Last Date: 24/11/2020
Online Exam Date: Notified soon
Admit Card Release Date: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS/ EBC: 350/-
SC / ST: 250/-
Examination Fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan.
Minimum: 20 Years.
Maximum: 45 Years.
Relaxation for some categories as suggested by the official notice issued by RPSC recruitment.
The candidate should attain the age before 1 January 2021.
A Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences from a University/ Institute recognized by the government (Five or more than Five Years’
Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Total Vacancies: 33
Category wise vacancies
|2.||Schedule Cast (SC)||05|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||03|
|4.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||06|
|5.||Most Backward Classes (MBC)||01|
|6.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||03|
SCALE OF PAY
|1.||Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari||Rs. 1,44,200/- pm||L-14|
- The selection of candidates for Yoga instructor jobs will be on the basis of marks obtained by them in Screening Test, Academic Qualifications, and interview.
- The Screening test will consist of MCQ type questions.
|SCREENING TEST||ACADEMIC SCORE||INTERVIEW||TOTAL|
|WEIGHTAGE||40 marks||20 marks||40 marks||100 marks|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application form for Yoga instructor jobs can be filled on https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- For registration working mobile number and e-mail id is necessary for sharing important information with candidates by the board.
- Till the end of the examination and recruitment process, all communications will be made with candidates through the given phone number and email-id only.
- Candidates are required to fill all the information on the form correctly, any mistake noticed in name filling in the form, and in other details, while cross checking with documents, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Candidates should fill their categories with utmost care finding any mistake later will lead to disqualification.
- Candidate must carry the following essentials while filling the form:
- Scanned image of colored Photographs of candidates.
- Scanned image of signature of candidate on white paper.
- Scanned images of all other documents like Photo ID proof, educational qualification, age proof, etc.
- Once after submitting and confirming the application form details, any changes will not be entertained.
- Candidates can get the APPLICATION I.D. after submitting the application form and the exam fees also. After filling the form, keep safe the registration number and password, it will be required for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE (Starts from 05/11/2020)||REGISTER | LOGIN|